It's Time to Refresh Your Auto Emails
Auto Emails are a great way to show clients you care without taking up your time to write and send the messages yourself. You can wish your clients a happy birthday, thank them for their online purchases through your shop, and send reminders that they might be running low on previously purchased products, all on autopilot.
With the new year comes the opportunity for a fresh start. If creating stronger connections with your clients is on your to-do list this year, consider setting up Auto Emails through Client Connect. Auto Emails are a great way to show clients you care without taking up your time to write and send the messages yourself. You can wish your clients a happy birthday, thank them for their online purchases through your shop, and send reminders that they might be running low on previously purchased products, all on autopilot. Such gestures can make clients feel appreciated, and many love the extra attention. The question is, how often should you change up your auto emails, and what other ways can you capitalize on them?Depending on how you access SalonInteractive, you may have a slightly different experience. If you use the eCommerce platform as a standalone application, you have Auto Email options for birthdays, appreciation for online orders, and product reminders, as mentioned above.However, if you are using SalonInteractive through your POS system, you may have other options such as drive-back and due-back campaigns for clients that have not been in for a while and thank-yous to clients post-service.If you have already discovered the benefits of Auto Email, consider this the right time to give them a refresh. Take a moment to revisit available campaigns and change up your messaging and imagery to something new. Just log into SalonInteractive or access through your POS software, and in the menu, click Client Connect > Auto Email Campaigns.
Not using Auto Email yet? Get started here.
In the Client Connect Auto Email Campaigns menu, you’ll see the available types of auto emails that you can send. Just click the edit icon and hit the reset button to get started. Choose your new artwork and add your own message underneath if you want. For example, consider adding a birthday discount, easy access to your online scheduling, or any customized message you’d like. Here are a few ideas:
- In honor of your birthday, enjoy $25 off your services for your next salon visit.
- Did you know that in addition to hair services, we offer nails, skincare, and waxing? Consider trying one of these services for your next appointment!
- Book your next appointment within 30 days, and we’ll throw in a free deep conditioning treatment and scalp massage with your next visit.
- On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing (xxxxx) salon and spa for your beauty and wellness needs.
It’s advised to revisit your auto emails at least once a year, more often if you’re using any of the versions that offer thanks. That way, your communications look fresh to your clients who buy online from you often or have regular salon visits throughout the year.
Auto Email Best Practices
- Set up and activate your headers and footers for your auto emails. It looks more professional and gives another layer of branding to your communications.
- Add your logo to the header and your business information to the footer: address, phone number, website, and even your social media links.
- Add a custom note under the auto email artwork to give your communication a personal touch.
- Use the Special Variables feature to address your client directly: Dear [[client_full_name]].
- Add your online scheduling link to your Drive Back and Due Back campaigns.
- Revisit your campaigns at least once a year - more often if you use any of the thank you versions.
- If you have an online store, change out your eCommerce Thank You artwork often.
Get started with Client Connect Auto Emails here.
Learn more about our easy marketing solutions
We offer customizable emails and automated marketing. Connect with individual clients or communicate with everyone. So many choices at your fingertips.